LIVE, LAUGH, AND LEARN... welcome to the co.



AD NAUSEUM: 1-877-BE-KANYE WTF?!



Ok so im sitting here on the intrawebz.. seriously like just going thru some emails with the tv in the background on the 10pm news our local LA CW channel 5.... all of a sudden i hear this madness on tv... i guess ya boy kanye had some ghetto ass commercial/infomercial going.. it was hillarious.... i need to call the number... seriously wtf kanye.. hahahah i love it!!! kinda reminds me on ZOO YORKS copy of HEAD ON... hahaha (click more to see that one)

EDIT: so i called the 1-877-bekanye hotline... it told me to call back tomorrow or check the website HERE totally crazyness all over ... looks like a collabo with ABSOLUT VODKA

ill update more shortly


2 comments:

dee said...

whaaaaaat?! f*%@kin kanye!

Anonymous said...

I wish that was real! I'd like to be Kanye for a few hours! I'm a Kanye fan. It would be interesting to live his life (or still live my own life while looking exactly like him)!