LIVE, LAUGH, AND LEARN... welcome to the co.



Original or Remix 2.0 ::: {wah-lay}

So a couple weeks ago agent adrian hooked you all up with some mpFrees and showed us how original tracks aren't necessarily the best. Going off of that idea, I wanted to spread the word on this.

Now, (as some of my ¢ollective colleagues know) I'm not much of a radio fan so I may be a bit biased on this track. If you ask me, it's a definite upgrade from the original. But either way I've had Wale on heavy rotation for a while now and can't deny that he's got skillz. His mixture of hip hop and go-go music is solid and will definitely get your body movin'.

But recently, I've noticed that there are still a good amount of cats out there who aren't up on him, which was the inspiration behind this quickie post. For those of you who asked, I've linked his mixtape... and for those of you who haven't done so yet, give him a listen.

Also...


6 comments:

magnus said...

top 40s ftw

mike said...

wale's gonna be on the radio by year's end.. will you stop liking him then?? just sayin...

dee said...

haha, depends. as long as it's nothing like the "Tasty Skit" and he sticks to what he does best then, yes.

got me in a little box, yo... damn.

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS ARE elitist.... im only gonna like him once he hits the radio..and has a remix with TPAIN or AKON... holler..

Adrian said...

The mixtape is dope! Thanks.

P.S. j¢ says that sarcastically but he really means it :-/

Anonymous said...

who said iw as being sarcastic? i was being serious... hes no one until hes top 40... done..