LIVE, LAUGH, AND LEARN... welcome to the co.



It's Coming.....Planet Green

The Discovery Channel recently announced the beginning of a new channel they will be starting called Planet Green. The Discovery Channel said the channel “will provide entertaining, authentic and quality information for such categories as eco-design, organic food and green architecture.”

My hope is that they are able to stick with their mission that they don't cop out the cheesy reality shows like "turn my house green!" or something of that nature. Although I don't take the time to watch much TV, I am glad that something like this is coming out and I hope it catches on. I just hope that the way in which they run their offices and production is as green as their channel is promising to be.

In preparation they have released a couple of hilarious ads (my favorite being the last two):













0 comments: